Friday, December 7, 2012

Paul Muller Zager Guitars Reviews



I was looking for a good guitar where my son can play it without causing him sore fingers and callous. I play the guitar for years now and I know it will be painful once he gets the hang of it so I looked for one. That’s where I found out about zager guitars. 

Zager Zad80
Zager advertised their guitars as easy to play and perfect for guitarists who doesn’t want to experience anymore sore finger and callous but still have this great sound quality as better as other guitar brands. 

So I bought one for my son. I bought a second hand Zager Zad80. At first, I was ot sure about the purchase but it was a steal price so I did. It was still in top condition even though it was second hand and sued for a year already. Not only that the sound quality surpasses my Martin. 

My son love using it. He said it doesn’t hurt his fingers at all no matte rhow long he use it. He even brings it as school that’s why i’m happy to report that it’s a very sturdy strong guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment