Thursday, December 20, 2012

I truly love my new Zager ZAD20E Guitar & play it as often as I can



It is everything you said it would be. Beyond that, I am extremely impressed with the customer service I have received before, and especially after the sale.

 My emails are answered promptly, and I think Zager Guitar goes above and beyond what it offers as a product. The inclusion of the premium leather strap, which I would have gladly paid for, was an unexpected bonus. 

Thank you for that, and thank you for providing an exceptional product at an affordable price. Kudos to you, your Father, and your company. Keep up the great work, and I will be singing your praises as I play this wonderful instrument.

For more information about this guitar email me at: m_delaney@comcast.net
Thanks
Mike Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment