Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zager ZAD80 Guitar Review from James S



One of the best guitars I ever bought. Zager ZAD80 may be one of the best and worth it guitar I’ve ever bought and owned. It’s like getting a guitar one of the most expensive guitars but only at half a price.

When I opened it, I was very surprised, it was even better than in the pictures. My ZAD80 is made out of wood, primarily; the top is cedar while the back and sides are rosewood giving it a unique character perfect for my taste. 

Finely polished, not a single scratch, Knicks or even fingerprints on the guitar’s body. Not a bubble or flaw. It’s like it was not even handcrafted and customized in the first place. 

It’s an outstanding guitar because not only is it worth to look at but the quality of sound it releases surpasses other guitars that are far expensive than the ZAD80. Every chord is just right and perfect that I can play almost any type of music that I want. From blues to jazz and even country music, I can play them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment